Recommendation Letter Policy for Undergraduates
I am willing to write a recommendation letter only for those who have received an A- or above in at least one of my courses. The reason for this is that I can’t praise you unless you performed well.
If you have received an A- or above in at least one of my courses AND agree to waive your right to view the letter, please send the following materials in electronic form at least two weeks before the due date:
- The deadline for the letter and the address (electronic or otherwise) to which the letter should be sent.
- A resume
- A Berkeley transcript (unofficial is fine)
- A copy of the paper(s) you wrote for my class (if available)
- A brief note indicating the programs to which you are applying or interested in
- Any other information you think would be helpful to me